The price of an annuity pension scheme depends on
- how you want your savings to be invested
- how much you contribute each month or each year
- whether you have taken out insurance with us
- whether you have a personal or an occupational pension scheme
- whether your pension scheme is voluntary or chosen by your employer
When and how much
You can set up an annuity pension scheme from the age of 18 and until 15 years after you have reached your early retirement age. You decide how much you want to contribute each month, and the maximum annual amount eligible for tax relief is DKK 52400.
You can start taking your annuity pension from the date you reach your early retirement age, and the minimum payout period is 10 years. The maximum payout period is 25 years, counting from the date you reached your early retirement age. You will be liable to pay ordinary income tax on your pension.